Vision for Health, Ministry of Health Malaysia
'By the year 2020, Malaysia is to be a
nation of healthy individuals,
families and communities, through
a health system that is equitable, affordable,
efficient, technological-appropriate, environmentally-adaptable
and consumer- friendly,
with emphasis on quality,
promotion and respect for human dignity and which promotes individual
responsibility and community
participation towards an enhanced quality life"
Mission of Oral Health Division
To enhance the quality of life for the population through the
promotion of oral health with emphasis on patient-centred
care and the building of partnerships
Objective of Oral Health Division
To improve the
oral health status of the population through the provision of
preventive, curative and rehabilitative oral health services with special
emphasis given to identified priority groups – primary school children,
secondary school children, pre- school children, ante-natal mothers, the
socially-, physically- and economically-disadvantaged, as well as the
Objective of Oral Health Service, Sarawak
To raise the oral health
status of the population through the provision of preventive,
curative and rehabilitative oral health services. Priority is given
to: (a) school children, (b) pre-school children, (c) antenatal
mothers, (d) government officers and (e) the general public.
1. Fluoridation of water supplies to
reduce dental caries.
2. Use of fissure sealant to prevent
3. Intensive oral health promotion.
4. Incremental oral health care for
school children and kindergarten children.
5. Systematic oral health care for
6. Outpatient oral health service at
all main dental clinics.
7. Oral rehabilitation through
orthodontic intervention and prosthesis.
Smart partnerships with relevant agencies
Ulangtahun ke 6 Pinnacle 2010 di
18 Julai 2008
Anugerah Dendrobium - Johan : KP SJKC
- Ketiga : KP SJKC Dung Sang
- Keempat : KP SJKC Yee Ting
Anugerah Acropygus - Johan : Klinik
- Naib Johan : Klinik Pergigian Pakar
- Saguhati : Klinik Pergigian Lanang
Anugerah Viridian - Pn Irene Corina
- Postal address
- Pejabat Pergigian Bahagian, Tingkat 8, Wisma Persekutuan, Persiaran
- Alamat email